An essential oil is an aromatic liquid that is distilled from various parts of the plant. They contain the true essence of the plant, are very concentrated and 75 to 100 times more powerful than herbs. The purpose of essential oil is to keep the plant healthy. They do this by protecting the plant from insects and other herbivores, from bacteria, molds, fungi, and microorganisms. They also help the plant heal the wounds inflicted. These unique characteristics make them highly beneficial to mankind. Essential oils can affect both the mind and the body. Its ability to affect people on so many different levels is an unparalleled element for other healing arts.
The healing benefits of essential oils can be received in three ways. They can be used topically when applied directly to the skin. Some oils have a caustic effect and dilution may be necessary. They can be used internally or broadcast. Essential oils should never be used in the eyes or ears as these membranes are very delicate. If the oil is absorbed through the skin, inhaled or ingested, once it is in the bloodstream, it works therapeutically, regardless of how low the dose.
Here are ways to put best essential oil diffusers, benefits of essential oil diffuser to work for you and your family to get daily health benefits:
- Increase memory and stamina: Drink a glass of water with 2-3 drops of lemon, orange or mint essential oil.
- Impulse the immune system: Apply frankincense, oregano or thyme to the bottom of your feet (3 to 4 drops) after the shower.
- Protect Against Fungi, Bacteria, and Microbes: Light a diffuser in your home or office, using a mixture that protects against microbes.
- Eliminate upset stomach: Take one or two drops of cinnamon bark oil in warm water and drink like tea.
- Stop the headaches: rub lavender oil on the temples, the top of the head and forehead; Lie down for 10 minutes and inhale deeply of the oil remaining in your hands.
- Prevent the motion sickness: spray a few drops of ginger or peppermint oil on a tissue and allow your sick child to inhale while driving.
- Study aid: To increase concentration and focus, experiment with the diffusion of one of these essential oils near the study area: lemon, grapefruit, mint, bergamot or pine.
- Insomnia: place two drops of lavender oil on a tissue and place it under the pillow.
- Heal Canker: Put the myrrh on the mouth ulcer for a quick healing.
- Colds and cough: rub a mixture of the immune system on the chest, back and apply on the soles of the feet.
Essential oils are not greasy, however, soothing and soothing. They are the perfect solution to nature for the problems that chemicals, bad nutrition, and stress have added to our lives.
The safety and life-changing effects of essential oils depend entirely on their purity and quality. Generally speaking, essential oils found in department stores, and even in health food stores, are of uncertain quality and are not suitable for ingestion or healing.
Experiment and find your essential oils, which make the difference in your life. The idea of aromatherapy is that it should be a pleasurable experience. There must be more than one oil you can use for a particular condition, so you should be able to find one you like.